Thread: Finally moving to AZ

Post imported post

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I just registered so I can share with my fellow pro 2a folks! After years of wanting to move to Arizona from Westchester county New York, I have decided to take the plunge. I'm quiting my job, driving across the country, and making a new home in the grand canyon state. I can't wait. I have to be honest, I'm a little scared, but I'm more so anxious to start my life there. I have family waiting for me there as well, so I wont be out to wolves. Mostly though, I'm looking forward to being able to exercise my second amendment rights to their fullest. Anyone in Yuma, send me a PM. Let me know whats the word over there.
    Thank you

NY2AZ
    If ever you find yourself in a situation where you can't be safe, be violent!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Most good jobs are in Phoenix, Tuscon, and Flagstaff. I still have to give respect to Yuma. Not much to be found out there. Lovely place thou.

Post imported post

I can only imagine how nervous you may be moving from all the way over there, but like you said you have famliy waiting so it won't be too bad for 'ya. Hope everything goes smooth for you.

Post imported post

I can only imagine how nervous you may be moving from all the way over there, but like you said you have famliy waiting so it won't be too bad for 'ya. Hope everything goes smooth for you.