• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finally moving to AZ

NY2AZ

imported post

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I just registered so I can share with my fellow pro 2a folks! After years of wanting to move to Arizona from Westchester county New York, I have decided to take the plunge. I'm quiting my job, driving across the country, and making a new home in the grand canyon state. I can't wait. I have to be honest, I'm a little scared, but I'm more so anxious to start my life there. I have family waiting for me there as well, so I wont be out to wolves. Mostly though, I'm looking forward to being able to exercise my second amendment rights to their fullest. Anyone in Yuma, send me a PM. Let me know whats the word over there.
Thank you

NY2AZ

dreamcro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Most good jobs are in Phoenix, Tuscon, and Flagstaff. I still have to give respect to Yuma. Not much to be found out there. Lovely place thou.

GF

imported post

I can only imagine how nervous you may be moving from all the way over there, but like you said you have famliy waiting so it won't be too bad for 'ya. Hope everything goes smooth for you.

GF

imported post

I can only imagine how nervous you may be moving from all the way over there, but like you said you have famliy waiting so it won't be too bad for 'ya. Hope everything goes smooth for you.