• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Breakfast

givemeliberty

imported post

There's an OC Breakfast schedualed on meetup.com, Oct 24th at the Cracker Barrel in Lexinton. The name of the group is Kentucky Open Carry.

Cracker Barrel at 9am
1927 Stanton Way
Lexington, KY 40511
859-233-7684

Liberty4Ever

imported post

I'll be there.

Anybody else?

There's another gun show in Lexington on November 27th-29th. Any interest in having another OC breakfast on Saturday, November 28th?

neuroblades

imported post

Liberty4Ever wrote:
I'll be there.

Anybody else?

There's another gun show in Lexington on November 27th-29th. Any interest in having another OC breakfast on Saturday, November 28th?

[align=center]
I've posted this suggestion on the Meetup.com page a few days ago. Haven't heard anything else about it though. At this time, there are too many things up in the air. I know for sure that we'll down for the gunshow on the 28thbut no really sure if my sidekick will be up for coming down early enough todo breakfast but God willing, we will be able to make it down, if they have one. *LOL*[/align]