• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Legislature Pro-2nd

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The following are pro-2nd and support the state constitution right to bear arm for defense - as demonstrated by their support for the castle doctrine bill being held up by Milwaukee state senator Taylor.

:celebrate

Senators Holperin, Vinehout, Decker, Plale, Schultz, Lazich, Leibham, Grothman, A. Lasee, Kanavas,Darling, Kapanke, Harsdorf and Hopper;

Representatives Hraychuck, Danou, Vruwink, Mursau, Friske, Van Roy, Ballweg, Suder, Strachota, Petrowski,Vukmir, Zipperer, Davis, Bies, Kleefisch, Gunderson, Vos,
Spanbauer, Kerkman, Nerison, LeMahieu, Kestell, Honadel,Rhoades, Zigmunt, Ripp, Jorgensen, Tauchen, Roth, Kaufertand Huebsch.

The following are venomously for more controls on firearmsas demonstrated by their support for firearm micro-stamping legislation.

:cuss:

Representatives Young, Berceau, Turner,Richards, Grigsby, A. Williams, Colon, Kessler, Sinickiand Pasch;

Senators Coggs and Taylor.

Your state senator and represented can identfied and contacted through this site:

http://www.legis.wisconsin.gov/w3asp/waml/waml.aspx

AaronS

imported post

Flipper wrote:
The following are pro-2nd and support the state constitution right to bear arm for defense - as demonstrated by their support for the castle doctrine bill being held up by Milwaukee state senator Taylor.

:celebrate

Senators Holperin, Vinehout, Decker, Plale, Schultz, Lazich, Leibham, Grothman, A. Lasee, Kanavas,Darling, Kapanke, Harsdorf and Hopper;

Representatives Hraychuck, Danou, Vruwink, Mursau, Friske, Van Roy, Ballweg, Suder, Strachota, Petrowski,Vukmir, Zipperer, Davis, Bies, Kleefisch, Gunderson, Vos,
Spanbauer, Kerkman, Nerison, LeMahieu, Kestell, Honadel,Rhoades, Zigmunt, Ripp, Jorgensen, Tauchen, Roth, Kaufertand Huebsch.

The following are venomously for more controls on firearmsas demonstrated by their support for firearm micro-stamping legislation.

:cuss:

Representatives Young, Berceau, Turner,Richards, Grigsby, A. Williams, Colon, Kessler, Sinickiand Pasch;

Senators Coggs and Taylor.

Your state senator and represented can identfied and contacted through this site:

http://www.legis.wisconsin.gov/w3asp/waml/waml.aspx

Flipper, you piss me off!!!

Well okay, so you just showed me one more reason to re-write my (Dist. 4) "Rep".

Yea, I hate the lack of understanding, or perhaps education, that the Alder-people of my poor City have... My nut-job mayor, and crack-pot underlings make me want to justmove to a new State...

So Flipper, no you did not piss me off... I am just mad at my people again, and you reminded me how dumb we, the people of Milwaukee, have been to let all this stuff happen in the first place...

For as much as I have learned on this forum, I still am reminded that the whole problem is us "the people" every day... We did not give our Government our voice for 150 years, and look what it did... It did what it wanted.

Now we want our rights back. I just wish we all did...

J. Gleason, you call this the sheep effect,I tell you it is worse then that. It's more like a bug zapper effect. Blinded by the happy color of light, the people of my city, just flew into the grid. And ZAP, we became a new breed of slave.

I just can't say it enough to all on this site. The second amendment is worthless with out the rest of our rights. If people like Lena Taylor want to take my 2A rights away, fine. But understand that I would also demand that the 13th, 15th, and 19thare also taken away, so we could put her back in her wanted place (a slave, with no vote at all, due to color of skin and gender!). And I will fight again, for our right to self protection!

I could care less about any (protection) "law" that is made. The right to protect your family is an understood right (God Given). Onethat I will never give up. I would be forced into jail if Taylor had her way, and with her army of troopers, I would have no defence... These people would change the core of Milwaukee, into the core of Hell. No person safe on any street, at any time of day, or night. Or has this already been allowed? I am starting to think that a lot of our "up north" users do think it is just this bad in Milwaukee, and now Racine as well...

You know people, I love to make fun of your areas problems (Greenfield), just to egg you all on, and make the needed changes, but the truth is that if Milwaukee made any real change, the full State would follow. Ifa city like Milwaukee started issuing CCW permits, like Mequon did (a few years back, for a day), the full State would quake. Heck, when Mequon did it, the State jumped.

Again to all, I can only tell you all how sorry I am about Milwaukee. I wish I had a better vioce, but at this time, my Rep. is a bad joke, at best... Lena Taylor has to be removed from office ASAP.

Thanks for keeping me mad Flipper!!!;)

ConfederateSoul

imported post

“Never doubt that a small determined group can change the world. Indeed that's all that ever has. ..." one of my favorite quotes ever

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

AaronS wrote:

J. Gleason, you call this the sheep effect,I tell you it is worse then that. It's more like a bug zapper effect. Blinded by the happy color of light, the people of my city, just flew into the grid. And ZAP, we became a new breed of slave.

I just can't say it enough to all on this site. The second amendment is worthless with out the rest of our rights.
I agree, but the 2nd will let us defend all of our others as well. Now let's all fight the good fight together.

ConfederateSoul Wrote: “Never doubt that a small determined group can change the world. Indeed that's all that ever has. ..." one of my favorite quotes ever

So when do we start?