• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OCers near Clio/Flint

manicdevery

imported post

I am looking forward towards to OC meeting/events but was not sure if any OCersnear my neck of the woods.Saw a couple people in the saginaw area, just wondering who elseOCed around genesee county area

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

manicdevery wrote:
I am looking forward towards to OC meeting/events but was not sure if any OCersnear my neck of the woods.Saw a couple people in the saginaw area, just wondering who elseOCed around genesee county area

When we start up the internet talk show again (Nov. 7th) we'll meet for lunch before the show at about 1:00 pm at Tom's Coney Cafe on Dort hwy, just north of US-69. Everyone is welcome to join Jerry and I. Tom's is OC friendly.

Jerry and I usually are at Tom's on the Saturdays of the show. So stop on in and say hi.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
Not...US-69.... I-69

Boy for a geologist you can't keep numbers straight. :p
What do numbers have to do with rocks????? OH yeah...one rock...two rocks...three rocks...well that's all I can handle right now.:p

manicdevery

imported post

LOL, i thought for a minute he meant us 69, not US-69. i thought this was alittle toofriendly forum for a minute. I work right down the road from tom's on Sunday's. Hope to see you guys there.

B

Bikenut

imported post

waddle wrote:
Im in Grand Blanc anytime ya want to get together
Hey guys.... pick a place and Yooperlady and I will drop by for coffee or lunch.

manicdevery

imported post

Hell Yeah. it looks like enough people are close enough that i will try to coordinate a day where a few of us meet.

Very happy to see this many people involved. Been CC for a while, thanks to how informative/friendlypeople around this forum have been I've been OC alot more often. Thanks to all. hope to see you soon