• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Master piece arms MPA 20

XDM OWNER

imported post

A new member of the family. Master Piece Arms MPA 20 9mm, 30 rd mag, 16 " barrell with muzzle break and 4 rails in front of reciever and 1 rail on top of reciever, Vortex Strike Fire red dot and green dot 2x scope, Harris bi pod. A whole lot of fun to shoot. will empty a 30 rd mag very quickly and accurately. 30 yd groups on rapid fire within 8 in. if you slow it down 2-3 in groups are possible...........

IMGP7602.jpg

XDM OWNER

imported post

Very easy to clean. comes apart with pins and a couple screws. completly apart in minutes. back together the same way no plastic in this weapon what so ever. all laser cut steel. kinda heavy though. I have the 9mm and when shooting this on the bi pod it has the recoil a little harder than a 22. pleasure to shoot. I shoot winchester white box @ $20 per 100 rds so its cheap to shoot. well kinda, it will empty a 30 rd mag in under 10 seconds if you want to. gets lot of attention at the range. so far very reliable Ive talked to people that have 1000's of rds through them with no trouble. so far very happy. I have not shot the 45 version so cant tell you anything. my set up I have about a grand tied up in it but I traded an old 44mag and a 357 for it. pistols i didnt hardly use any more. I still have my XDM 40 and 9mm, Glock 24C, Ruger LCR and the Beretta 22 cal NEO