• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saco is officialy an OC friendly town!!!!!!!!!!!

jay75009

imported post

well as i said before BPD is on a serious power trip, as stated before they run off the whole ideology of "you may beat the charge but you wont beat the ride". wich is very sad indeed. But good news is a few of their younger recruits are learning from Saco PD what being a Police officer actually means and are taking notes :)

and thanks for the dancing monkey :-D haha

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

McX wrote:
Well,ok, if you say so. Shame you have to put up with rights violations, then wait for the "real" Police to arrive. I will issue you one dancing monkey :monkey
Think he missed your point. :)

Yata hey