Thread: Chicago Violence Haunts Obama as Gun-Control Backers Left Cold Bloomberg.com

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Post imported post

"At least 47 school-age children in Chicago have been killed in homicides, mostly by guns, since the month President Barack Obama took office."

Impossible! There couldn't be any shootings in Chicago, because guns are illegal there!

[Editied to remove hyperlink html clutter]
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

Post imported post

Eeyore wrote:
    "At least 47 school-age children in Chicago have been killed in homicides, mostly by guns, since the month President Barack Obama took office."

Impossible! There couldn't be any shootings in Chicago, because guns are illegal there!
    +1
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Eeyore wrote:

Oh, yes, it is entirely possible.

Police are the only legal guns in Chicago. Investigate the police!!

Save the children from police!!

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Anti-urban, Bible thumping, Tekonsha, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Must be those illegal guns coming in across the lake from Michigan:P
    "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death !" Patrick Henry

Post imported post

they swam there all by themselves too, just to kill children.