• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eagle 1 in Raleigh

mbgreite

imported post

Sorry for the cross post but it pictures and responses relating to this topic.

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=22520&st=0&gopid=226805&#entry226805

I no longer feel safe firing at Eagle due to an whole and intact bullet landing at my feet. They have recently add a stack of used tires for some reason which appears by the responses from the M&P forum is not a good choice.

I when it happened I asked one of the guys behind the counter and he said "Its a 25yard range and it will happen". Then I sent an email to the president and vise-president I havent received a reply from them.

mbgreite

imported post

I received a reply from Eagle 1.

Blair,
Hey I am extremely sorry to here that you have a complaint about our range. We have opperated for years now and have had no serious issues with our range. We have also never had anyone get hurt on our firing range. We did realize just as you did that the tires were a bad addition to the range and we have since removed them. Eagle one does not want to lose your business and I would love for you to come down and let me show you around our range to show you what makes it one of the safer firing ranges. Once agian I apologize and really hope you will continue to shoot with us. Thanks, Casey

Casey Gant
Store Manager