• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane OC lunch

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Its about time for another OC get together, how about lunch onOct 24th at The Onion.Pleasesuggestother days, times, and locations so that we can get a good turn out.

Orphan

David.Car

imported post

50_CAL_GUNNER wrote:
I'M NEW TO OC SO THIS WOULD BE A GOOD CHANCE TO MEET SOME OTHER OC'ERS. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ON THAT DAY, I WILL KEEP CHECKING BACK TO GET DETAILS.

OKAY! WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Welcome aboard.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

David.Car wrote:
50_CAL_GUNNER wrote:
I'M NEW TO OC SO THIS WOULD BE A GOOD CHANCE TO MEET SOME OTHER OC'ERS. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ON THAT DAY, I WILL KEEP CHECKING BACK TO GET DETAILS.

Welcome aboard.

Too many 50 cal rounds with out hearing protection?

Welcome aboard

Orphan

50_CAL_GUNNER

imported post

Orphan wrote:
David.Car wrote:
50_CAL_GUNNER wrote:

Welcome aboard.

Too many 50 cal rounds with out hearing protection?

Welcome aboard

Orphan
WHAT?? I CANT HEAR YOU!!! ;)

old_skool

imported post

i'll be there in sperit. physically however, i will be "enjoying" chow hall food here in a-stan :(

fetch

imported post

At this point, I should be able to make it. A few things to think about between now and the lunch.
We did not get in an OC picnic. Why didn't we?
Do we want to do the gun shows? Nov. is the 3-day show.
Do we as a group, want to get more organized, activist?
I know it is hard to round you guys and gals up, but what can we do to make it more accommodating?
Give it a think.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

fetch wrote:
At this point, I should be able to make it. A few things to think about between now and the lunch.
We did not get in an OC picnic. Why didn't we?
Do we want to do the gun shows? Nov. is the 3-day show. Lets do a table
Do we as a group, want to get more organized, activist? I think we should
I know it is hard to round you guys and gals up, but what can we do to make it more accommodating?
Give it a think.

Fetch all good points, come on Spokane lets get organized and do some good for OC, the2nd amendment and our rights in general.Getting organizedis the only way we are not going to end up with Kalifornia type laws in a few years. Either do something now or put up with what ya get in a few years.

Orphan

EtdBob

imported post

Hey everyone, first post here. I live up in Stevens county north of spokanistan, but my wife and I will be sure to make this lunch. Been meaning to get more involved, and learn more about the legalities of open carry.

I usually carry a glock concealed in town, but back atthe homestead I often wear a six-gun openly. On the weekends when I have to jump into the truck and run into town to the hardware store or some such, I have a nasty habit of forgetting to take off my cowboy gun belt!

I haven't been busted yet...:shock:I did run into a corrections officer who pointed to my sidearm and said "that's legal", but that's the only comment I've gotten so far.

As far as the location is concerned, I'd prefer Mollies on 3rd, as we're sorta in the low rent category. The northern Onion would be my second pick.

But if we just gottago downtown I reckon I could find my way...( yuck ).

I'll be wearing a big 'ol thumbuster on a cowboy belt, and the wife will likely wear her long barreled glock 17L on a canvas gunbelt.

- Bob

SayWhat

imported post

Any plans set in stone yet? I can do the 24th but may get called a way. Any location doesn't matter.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Letsdo it at the downtown Onion Oct 24, high noon. I'll make reservations for 12 or so, If anyone else is gonna make it letus know and I will get more seats reserved.

Orphan