• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OH NO. BLOOMBERG IS AT IT AGAIN

Alexcabbie

imported post

WELL, FOLKS, BLOOMBERG and his Gestapo agents at least stayed out of Virginia this time, but he sent NY State Police to gun shows in several other states "Posing as buyers who were unqualified to buy firearms". They reported that 75% of the time they tried they were able to obtain a firearm illegally.

Well for me this just begs the question of why (since they were not Federal Marshals, were IN FACT NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATES THEY WERE IN and hence had neither authority to be conducting investigations there NOR to purchase firearmss there): why they did not immediately contact the State or local cops to arrest them?? What they did was actually just as criminal as if they were a pack of Joisey thugs looking to buy heat. If one of them tried this on his own and got caught he would be arrested. So why aren't the lot of them in the freaking cooler? HUH? :banghead:

Huck

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
WELL, FOLKS, BLOOMBERG and his Gestapo agents at least stayed out of Virginia this time, but he sent NY State Police to gun shows in several other states "Posing as buyers who were unqualified to buy firearms". They reported that 75% of the time they tried they were able to obtain a firearm illegally.

Well for me this just begs the question of why (since they were not Federal Marshals, were IN FACT NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATES THEY WERE IN and hence had neither authority to be conducting investigations there NOR to purchase firearmss there): why they did not immediately contact the State or local cops to arrest them?? What they did was actually just as criminal as if they were a pack of Joisey thugs looking to buy heat. If one of them tried this on his own and got caught he would be arrested. So why aren't the lot of them in the freaking cooler? HUH? :banghead:
They didnt report it to the local law enforcementbecause they would have ended up in the joint. Bloomy's agents did indeed commit a crime, they admitted to doing so. That's assuming that they actually happened and Bloomy and his cronies have a record of streatching the truth.And Bloomy's a accessory to those crimes by sending those people out to commit crimes, if they did indeed happen.

6L6GC

imported post

it would be great if they got busted in the very act and tossed in the clink by a local sheriff in Virginia. Then the local judge would refuse to allow them to be bailed out, citing a high risk of flight to avoid prosecution.

Then they could be tried, convicted, and put in jail for committing a CRIME. It'll prolly never happen but it should.

Alexcabbie

imported post

One reason Herr Obergruppenfuehrer Bloomberg did NOT send his henchmen into the Commonwealth of Virginia this time is that he has been very sternly warned that we will not tolerate Noo Yawk meddling in our affairs. There would have been arrests made had they come to Virginia, and they knew it. THIS is how you deal with a bully (and also explains why the left is trying to teach kids to run to "the authorities" instead of dealing out a few punches).

The technque was to approach a private vendor and say "I don't think I could pass the background check". If after that statement they got the firearm, it was a "successful illegal gun buy" I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the rest of the conversation often went "Why not?"/ "oh. O didn't pay a parking ticket and I'm afraid it's on my record" / "OH, Lord. They're not going to deny you for a parking ticket! Just let me see your ID so I can write up a bill of sale and then make a copy. No prob." But that part won't make it onto the videos.

If there is anything funny about this, it is the fact that Bloomberg - in the name of "getting guns out of the hands of criminals" actually SPENT MONEY to create real criminals and then paid and plotted to get guns into their hands.

Come to think about it, that's not funny either. Not one damned bit.