• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fobus Roto-Elite Paddle Holster S&W M&P 40

gunguy2009

imported post

I just got my Fobus Paddle holster about 3 weeks ago. I am VERY satisfied with it. It looks great, great retention (Adjustable), Feels Wonderful. I got mine right from the factory direct, www.fobusholster.com... was $37 and free ground shipping. I was told it will be around 10-15 business days, I had it in 5!!! Great Service, Great product. Will buy again!! The only thing I dont care for is the holster wear. This handgun is my BABY!!! But ALL holsters will cause holster wear. Not a fault in the fobus design at all. But overall, 5 out of 5 stars

POORBOY

imported post

I got a Fobus for my XD9 andI still love it after about a year. You just got to practice your draw because it dont give your gun up easy. But thats what i like about it

Mjolnir

imported post

fobus is a cheap pos holster and not worth much more than as a range holster

garyad

imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
fobus is a cheap pos holster and not worth much more than as a range holster

Could you let us know why you think that? A little might carry more weight.

Ivan Sample

imported post

I agree that fobus holsters is pretty good and cheap. I personally own three of them for my kel-tec 9mm and my glock 22 in .40 cal. They are paddle holsters and they work just fine during summer, spring, fall, and winter. I have no complaints about them. Like I said they might be cheap but they work and thats the bottom line. :D

Ivan Sample

imported post

You really can't go wrong when you buy a fobus holster. Yes, they some what cheap depending on the model and they work. I was thought to get the biggest bang for your buck. Fobus is one of those things where you get that. :D