• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Supressors in Michigan?

jeremy05

imported post

A couple questions about suppressors. I will more than likely be moving back to Michigan in the next few years and would like to know how or what I need to do with transferring Suppressors.

I remember Mike Cox did something about the machine gun law in Michigan and was somehow going to transfer to suppressors.

jeremy05

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Supressors, SBR and SBS are NOT legal in Michigan.

Sorry,you haveto sell them.

Although you could transfer them tomy company (07 FFL) ATEI.
I was hopeing there may be something in legislation or in the works that someone may know about. I would just transfer them to Top Gun if I could, or maybe I can transfer them to my station? Ill look more into it when the time comes. Just woundering.