• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Public comment goes against Nickels gun ban

Dave Workman

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

No surprise there, it his is parting shot and final thumb of the nose to the city.

I predict money wasted on signage for a rule that will not be enforced and then changed in short order either by lawsuit or his replacement.

Bobarino

imported post

i'll bet the news stations will pick right up on this too, and run a story about the extremely one sided outcome. not holding my breath though....

Bobby

Tawnos

imported post

Where'd you get the results from the comments? I've been looking for them, but cannot find them.

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hiz Honor, Lame Duck Mayor 5-Pennies has already shown that he couldn't care less about public opinion, when he didn't even bother to show up at the public meeting he called on the matter.

badger54

imported post

This is a bit of topic but, is anybody attending the Seattle city council debate at the Seattle Central Library on the 13th.

Edit: I was planning on attended but something has come up for that night.:banghead: