• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Athens mi. 2nd amendment meeting Friday 9th oct 630pm

mastiff69

imported post

BTT:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

:banghead::lol::banghead::lol::banghead::lol::banghead::lol::banghead::lol::banghead::lol:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Thanks to all those that showed up. It was a good meeting with about 55 people there. Skip gave a great talk and we did a good job with fundraising.

Thanks again, Brain

UCWT

imported post

Had a great time there! I seen some people I haven't seen in a long time and got to meet mastiff and his wife. Talked a little with mastiff before skip spoke.
Got to speak to brian and mastiff after the meeting.

I Got to tag a long out to eat with brian,mastiff and his wife.

I got to see a second person view of oc because I was a wussy and did not oc in the rain.

Most people didn't even notice brian or mastiff oc'ing and those that seen it expressed no panic.
Even the lady wearing the FBI baseball cap that noticed and chatted with brian. That made me giggle

I enjoyed getting to interact with brian, mastiff and his wife.

Thank you I enjoyed the conversation!