• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Roanoke Times' Dan Casey hates armed Jesus

Repeater

imported post

Gun hating Dan Casey is at it again:

Liberty University presents: Jesus and a .45

jesus-gun.jpg

The good administrators at Liberty University have banned official recognition of college Democrats (and Republicans).

But if you're a concealed-carry permit holder (like me), they'll welcome you with open arms.

The Liberty University Law School on Oct. 16 is hosting the Liberty Gun Rights Symposium, sponsored by the Federalist Society.

From Ammoland.com:

On Friday, Oct. 16th, a panel of gun rights experts will discuss the current state of 2nd Amendment & Concealed Carry rights in the state of Virginia. The event is open to law students, undergraduate students, and the community. Food will be provided.

The post doesn't mention whether those vittles will include freshly shot deer, but I'd wager that crowd is one that likes its meat rare.

Don't pack your pistols, however. Jeremy Morris, one of the event organizers, emailed me this morning:

"Liberty University has a ban on concealed carry firearms. The Gun Rights Symposium is something that we are hoping will bring change to this reality since the school is reviewing lifting the ban on concealed firearms."

What would Jesus say about that?

Infidel

imported post

Repeater wrote:
Gun hating Dan Casey is at it again:

Liberty University presents: Jesus and a .45

jesus-gun.jpg

The good administrators at Liberty University have banned official recognition of college Democrats (and Republicans).

But if you're a concealed-carry permit holder (like me), they'll welcome you with open arms.

The Liberty University Law School on Oct. 16 is hosting the Liberty Gun Rights Symposium, sponsored by the Federalist Society.

From Ammoland.com:

On Friday, Oct. 16th, a panel of gun rights experts will discuss the current state of 2nd Amendment & Concealed Carry rights in the state of Virginia. The event is open to law students, undergraduate students, and the community. Food will be provided.

The post doesn't mention whether those vittles will include freshly shot deer, but I'd wager that crowd is one that likes its meat rare.

Don't pack your pistols, however. Jeremy Morris, one of the event organizers, emailed me this morning:

"Liberty University has a ban on concealed carry firearms. The Gun Rights Symposium is something that we are hoping will bring change to this reality since the school is reviewing lifting the ban on concealed firearms."

What would Jesus say about that?

I don't get it!

But if you're a concealed-carry permit holder (like me), they'll welcome you with open arms. Don't pack your pistols, however. Jeremy Morris, one of the event organizers, emailed me this morning:

"Liberty University has a ban on concealed carry firearms.

They either accept you or they do not. Just like the Richmond Republican Round Up; it needs a change of venue!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Infidel wrote:
They either accept you or they do not. Just like the Richmond Republican Round Up; it needs a change of venue!
I think it might be more beneficial to have it there after all. Open some eyes, perhaps.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

hsmith wrote:
Faith in Christ won't stop an active shooter

But a .45 to the head will
I ain't going there. I still haven't passed St Peters background check yet,