• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

patricks trial date(jackson court)

T Vance

imported post

Crap. I just scheduled an emergency dentist appointment (chipped a tooth, now it kills when cold air and cold fluid hit it).

Are you going Cabman? Let me know how it goes. I can be there on Thursday. Get a time for Thursday's appointment.

T Vance

imported post

If/when you see Patrick tomorrow, tell I wish him luck and sorry I couldn't make it to support him, but this tooth is killing me, and I can't put it off for another day.

lil_freak_66

imported post

T Vance wrote:
It's pushed back until January now.

alright,glad i checked on here before i just showed up there tommorow!

how was the trial today?im hoping he gets off,i think the police handled it poorly after reading the article.

T Vance

imported post

I couldn't make it, had to run to the dentist for an emergency. Cabman was there. From what Cabman told me, yesterday was suppossed to be the actual trial (meaning he already had a pretrial), but for some odd reason they are having another pretrial in January. Sounds very odd.

He said he was going to call Patrick and find out what is going on. Just what I was told.