Thread: El Cajon Gun Exchange has lots of ammo on hand

Post imported post

Not sure if this is the best place for this (can be moved if it is not), but I for one have had a hard time finding places that have ammo for sale

I picked up 10 boxes of 9mm 115 gr FMJ blazer brass that they had on sale for 7.99 a box(had bout 6 cases left after i got mine).
    they also have alot of other ammo on hand

Post imported post

Wanna stop by and buy me some??

That is a GREAT price...

Post imported post

Good deal. I was at the range earlier today. They wanted $32 for box(50) of .357 sig. OUCH!

Post imported post

Fowler Gun Room in Orange, off of Tustin.

Box of 22LR for $14.95, 500rds.
    2 Boxes of 9mm Luger, $19.95 per, 50rds each.

I am not a big fan of these ammo prices. And the cost to reload 9mm and 7.62x.54R is almost the same as buying bulk. Decisions...
    Gun control isn't about guns -- it is about control.

Post imported post

Btw they have signs as soon as you walk through thr front door saying no guns beyond this point, that they are to be checked at the door
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."
    - Dave Gell (inspired by author David Weber)

"The tragic history of civilian disarmament cries a warning against any systematic attempts to render innocent citizens ill-equipped to defend themselves from tyrant terrorists, despots or oppressive majorities,"
    - Daniel Schmutter

Post imported post

Personally I'm not buying ammo in CA until AB 962 gets repealed. Until then I will make the trip to Yuma every other month and support there economy. Its only about a 2.5 hour drive for me.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Banned

Post imported post

chewy352 wrote:
    Personally I'm not buying ammo in CA until AB 962 gets repealed. Until then I will make the trip to Yuma every other month and support there economy's. Its only about a 2.5 hour drive for me.
    It is nowhere near effective date yet... help keep our gun shops in business here if they want to fight the evil Empire.

Post imported post

I'm not trying to hurt the gun shops. I will continue to purchase all of my other gun related items at small gun shops just not ammo.

I empathize with the gun shops as their hands are tied in this situation but imo I would be telling the Gov that it is ok for them to pass laws like this if I continued to puchass ammo in CA.

Banned

Post imported post

chewy352 wrote:
    I'm not trying to hurt the gun shops. I will continue to purchase all of my other gun related items at small gun shops just not ammo.

I empathize with the gun shops as their hands are tied in this situation but imo I would be telling the Gov that it is ok for them to pass laws like this if I continued to puchass ammo in CA.
    The .gov doesn't want ammo sold in CA, that is why they are trying to regulate its sale out of existence. Gun shops don't have to sell ammo here, and a smart business model would decline to participate in a BS, waste-of-time, government scheme altogether. If they decide to stop stocking a wide range of ammo (or just switch to reloading supplies, which may not be covered) before AB 962 is effective, because it wasn't turning over anyway, the .gov has achieved its ongoing objective of raping the 2A and all who exercise it in this state.

I would continue to buy ammo until 2011 here, as long as the stores publicize their efforts to defeat 962 in the form of laminated letters to various .gov officials, donation checks to CGF/NRA/Madison Society, petitions for Assembly Bill 373 (Hagman) [Repeal of AB962], etc...

Post imported post

I just ordered 2000 rounds for my pistol and 100 rounds of .410 slugs from Ammo to Go.

I use the slugs to repel boarders.

Doing my part to stimulate interstate commerce.

Post imported post

When buying online do you pay CA sales tax?? Ive never done it and if you don't then it sure would save me some gas money depending on the cost of shipping.

Post imported post

No CA sales tax, but the shipping is more than you would pay for gas. $23.73 via UPS for 2100 rounds.

Post imported post

Ya the drive would likely cost me $50 in my car.