• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

moron!!! if this has already been posted sorry

jay75009

imported post

i dont know if this has already been posted. and even if it has i want to post it so anyone new to firearms can see WHY liberals want to take away our rights, its morons like this who make those who carry look bad, and those who own too! this guy says in a later interview, he wants to be a cop. personaly i dont believe he should own a squirt gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnkYN_4XZhI&feature=related

superdemon

imported post

jay75009 wrote:
and on a side note, his buddy totaly missed the trauma plate, round went into him and missed his heart by 2"...........this makes me sick

DId you watch the same video we watched? He clearly says "No, it's not in me."

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran