• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for a certified NRA instructor.

FLR&@

imported post

Ok it’s off topic a bit, and please I am not asking for your opinions about the NRA.
(I know opinions vary and emotions run deep here) I am just looking for a NRA certified pistol instructor; I would like to speak to him or her.

pvtschultz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FLR72 wrote:
Ok it’s off topic a bit, and please I am not asking for your opinions about the NRA.
(I know opinions vary and emotions run deep here) I am just looking for a NRA certified pistol instructor; I would like to speak to him or her.
I believe that Brad Krause meets your requirements.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Argumentum ad verecundiam. Ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Who's claiming the authority? :lol:

Speaking as an apostate and heretical former altar boy, I assure you that I have no need to make a confession. Jenseits von Gut und Böse

FLR&@

imported post

Doug,

There is somebody with an I.T. question on Wild Blue World, I think you may be able to answer it!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Shotgun wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
Argumentum ad verecundiam. Ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Who's claiming the authority? :lol:

Speaking as an apostate and heretical former altar boy, I assure you that I have no need to make a confession. Jenseits von Gut und Böse
The one making an unsubstantiated claim, like personal attack, makes it on his own authority or from his unique knowledge.

Soldier of Christ 'altar boy' or defender of the NRA faith apologist? Without Gut there can be no Böse, without hate there is no love. We must discriminate.