• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

best place wash resident to get cpl?

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

which sheriffs office is the best for a resident of king and clallam counties?

udy

imported post

WowBernie Guisto was giving them out in Multnomah County??? First I have heard of that. I thought he rather oposed it. Guisto was by no means a friend of gun owners. I sent him e-mails about it in the past and he made it quite clear to me that if he had say we woudn't be armed. Not in those words exactly, its been a while, but the man never impressed me much. His comments were alwayssomething along the linesof (My job is to protect my officers and if youcarry agun then they are not safe).

As forBob Skipper, I don't really know how he stands. He is a member of my Presbyterian Church and often see him there, but never talked to him about this subject. I think he is a good guy, but couldn't say how he responds to the Washington crowd.

For what its worth (just hearsay) I've read or heard more than once Clatsop county is easy going on you.

By the way Skipper will not be sheriff for much longer, Don't know who is replacing him but certially will be different.

RichardDavies

imported post

My father-in-law and myself are both Washington residents and we both recently got our Oregon CPL in Multnomah County. It was really straight forward... the only downside being that they're so inundated with CPL requests right now it takes 6-9 months from submitting your application to receiving the license.