• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I just called the cops on some guy

StatTheCat

imported post

I was heading to the bank to take money out to pick up my new Ruger p95DC. As I started to walk by this guy on the ladder was yelling at the other person painting the fence. He reached for his tape measure and hard balled it at the person. It hit the opposite fence right behind the person, BANG!

I quickly thought man that guy should kick that ladder out from under that person.

The guy headed down the ladder bitching all the way. I slowed my walk to a stop and he saw me standing there. He shut his mouth and took two steps to pick up his tape, it had bunched all the way back to him. I then realized the person painting the fence was older. The guy walked away

I quickly footed it to the bank. As I made my way back the guy saw me coming and came down the ladder and split before I got there. I walked over by the person and asked if they were all right. No answer

I asked again in a firmer voice and they turned around and smiled and said yes I’m ok. It was his mother!

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

how does 2 guys turn into a guy and a mom?

really if you have to post a story get it right.

wheres hank when you need him

StatTheCat

imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
how does 2 guys turn into a guy and a mom?

really if you have to post a story get it right.

wheres hank when you need him

There is no crime as far as Boo Boo is concerned. He beats is mom regularly.

The guy facing the fence would not turn around so I could not identify them as an old lady.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

so your being an asshole and a troll as usual?

saying someone beats their mom is assinine and maybe you need to get your ass beat.

you shouldn't own a firearm

joeroket

imported post

The crime could be domestic violence - Assault. There does not need to be physical contact for DV - Assault to be committed, there simply needs to be a primary aggressor and the guy throwing a tape measure would qualify as such. If there was any damage to the fence it would also qualify as DV - Criminal Mischief.

gsx1138

imported post

So Serious:

guys! I was on a ladder today and my mom kept b!tching at me saying I had to get a job. Anyway, as I usually do I chucked my tape measure at her and totally beaned her in the head. Then this assclown calls the cops on me. What should I do?

:)

Vandal

imported post

So the question remains, why did you bother to call the cops? I bet they loved you wasting their time.

joe- I don't mean to be a dick, but that is reaching, a lot.

jbone

imported post

Man! I was dumb enough to read it top to bottom, Did I miss the part relating to OC?

joeroket

imported post

It may be reaching but the arrest would not be unlawful by any means and it would cost time, hopefully not money, for the person arrested. Throwing an object is and has been construed by the courts as primary aggression and attempted assault, both which put together constitute a DV charge when it is against someone that you are related to or share a living space with.

FunkTrooper

imported post

Wow this is hilarious I can barely understand what you were trying to say in your story. It doesn't relate to OC and it doesn't really have anything to do with guns in general, all I see here is someone who wants to call the cops to feel important.

Commodore76

imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
Wow this is hilarious I can barely understand what you were trying to say in your story. It doesn't relate to OC and it doesn't really have anything to do with guns in general, all I see here is someone who wants to call the cops to feel important.

Important or impotent?