Thread: 100 protests-----oct 17

Post imported post

SOMETHING IN THE AIR
    CBS, NBC, ABC to be slammed by more than 100 protests
    Tea parties dare Obama 'Minion Media' to 'cover what's right under their noses'

Posted: October 09, 2009
    12:00 am Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
    ©2009WorldNetDaily

American taxpayers are planning to storm more than 100 mainstream media offices and stations across the nation next week in protest of a media blackout of the growing movement against Obama administration policies.

Following sparse coverage of a massive 9/12 march on Washington, talk show host Rush Limbaugh urged citizens to bring their protests to the style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 17px"front doors
    of major media outlets.

"The media [are] no longer reporters. They are repeaters," Limbaugh said on his Sept. 14 show. "There have been hundreds and thousands of protests by conservative groups that haven't been covered, and tiny turnouts by the Left that are covered."

It's not just Obama who's lying. It's his Minion Media, too!

He suggested citizens host tea parties "on or next to the properties housing the TV networks."

"Dare them to cover what's right under their noses!" he said.

Limbaugh suggested leaders of the media rallies present a list of grievances to each individual station.

"Make the challenges substantive and adult and challenge their journalistic ethics," he said. "... I want this all to happen spontaneously."

Now, a group unaffiliated with Limbaugh is preparing to do just that.

"Operation: Can You Hear Us Now?" is planning more than 100 media protests across the nation next week. Nearly 7,500 fans have flocked to a Facebook page for the event.

The following is a video advertisement some volunteers put together to promote the events:

The following are some locations for planned protests. Unless otherwise indicated, the protests are scheduled for Oct. 17:

Michigan

Saginaw – WNEM-TV 5 (CBSaffiliate), 107 N. Franklin St., 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Troy – NBC, 3250 West Big Beaver (between Coolidge and Golfview Drive), 2 p.m.

Post imported post

nice....

Post imported post

hmmmmmmmmmmm this might be a great event to follow the Canton Chili Cookoff. OC at the chili cookoff and then protest to follow.. sweeeeet I'm spreading the word.

Mike

Post imported post

I am in no way shape or form a Rush Limbaugh fan, but once in a while he does get it right. Sounds like a fabulous idea.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    I am in no way shape or form a Rush Limbaugh fan, but once in a while he does get it right. Sounds like a fabulous idea.
    Limbaugh '12

Post imported post

Deleted for double post

Post imported post

I'll be glad to protest at ABC 12 WJR-TV Flint, MI Lapeer Rd.I just don't know when.

I'm bringing my bell of freedom....

The use of force is a last resort. One aspect of violence is that it is unpredictable. Although your initial intention may be to use limited force, once you have engaged in violence the consequences are unpredictable. Violence always brings about unexpected results and almost always provokes retaliation.

Dalai Lama

http://www.generalnewsgroup.com/

Post imported post

I'll be at the one in Troy.

Post imported post

I'll be at the one in Troy as well.

Post imported post

hmmm... I'm in saginaw. I should go. We're on a public sidewalk so no possible issue with OC, right?

Post imported post

Even if you're not on a public sidewalk the worst thing they could do is ask you to leave. But if you refuse to leave then that's where you run in to trouble.

Post imported post

I live in Troy about a mile or two from the location of the gathering. Folks are welcome to meet up here and carpool if they want.

Post imported post

well i posted it soo i guess i gotta go!!

i will be there, prob with sum funny azz sign!! i don't know,mayb?

we all should meet up first and then go??

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I'll bet they'd notice if everyone showed up with pitchforks and torches.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    After dark only. Singhymns about peace, love, and so forth. A "torch light" vigilto preservethe 1st Amendment.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    A man's gotta get hispoint across somehow.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

qqq1 wrote:
    hmmm... I'm in saginaw. I should go. We're on a public sidewalk so no possible issue with OC, right?
    I might go to the one in Saginaw if I can manage transportation. It's getting a bit cold to OC though, but I'll be armed one way or another. Will have to see what the weather is like.

Post imported post

i cant make it today!!!!

let me know how it goes and how many people showd up!!!