• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reichert Veterans service fair

DEROS72

imported post

Went to the veteran service fair put on by Dave Reichert.I was talking with Tom his executive assistant for the last 3 years.It turns out he and I carry the same pistol.Tanfoglio/EAA witness .45.After a while into the event he came and asked me if we could go to the car so he could see mine.We were comaparing models.His is a little older than mine.So if anyone has any doubts about their support for 2A.They could be laid to rest.We talked OC and I was able to show him our pics of the WIllow Lake events.Sqeak was there and took the photos for me.Unfortunatly Reichert wasn't able to make as he was at a soldiers funeral in Bellvue I believe.Also picked up a bundle of constitutions .and flag etiquette pamhplets I can use for public relations etc.with our gun rights pamhlets.

Tom Young Dave Reicherts exec.

DEROS72

imported post

Sqeak took these.Glad you came Squeak .He found out the VA can get him new glasses.

DEROS72

imported post

Small display ,it ran for only a couple of hours.Even though it was a vetrans service fair.I did get to talk OC and gun rights with Reicherts right hand guy .

Squeak

imported post

Lots of good info! I had to help Deros72 set up;). This guy's got some very good drawings! I was impressed as to the number of booths there. I wish my district did that ( veteran info fair).

DEROS72

imported post

I do appreciate the help Squeak.Glad you found some good info there.