• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

shotgun ranges?

ConfederateSoul

imported post

are there any ranges around here where you can shoot shotguns? I know McMiller has the sight-in area but you have to shoot slugs on the range. I'm looking for somewhere I can just hang a target and shoot some target loads or buckshot at it.

ConfederateSoul

imported post

I live in Watertown, but to go shooting it's usually at least a half hour drive. I wind up at McMiller or Fletcher Arms in Waukesha. Anywhere, really. I don't mind a drive.