• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New gun for the wife!

dwayner79

imported post

My wifes new carry piece, a Smith and Wesson 38 Special hammerless revolver. No bells and whistles, just a good old pull and bang gun.

Bought today at Cabelas... 479 then 100 dollars off and 50 off from Cabelas card points. Out the door (with tax and a carry bag) for under $400. A success in my book.

now to the range!

Oh, and I stopped by JoJo's on the way hoome for some ammo and to meet the guys. Nice small shop. Will be returning.

nviper

imported post

Jo Jos is a great shop. i love stopping there and checking out some of the stuff thats there. it was also great meeting you today at the range. i was wearing the ccdl shirt. hope to see you up there again.

nick

dwayner79

imported post

Hey Nick, Good to see you as well. Wife is working so no meeting this time. But I am there in Spirit ;-)