• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lets not let the stress get to us

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
But if I give a SGT a cookie, he will want a glass of milk!:)

:D:D:D

You'll be lucky if that is all a SGT will want. In my experience, he'll want you to share the whole bag of cookies with the entire platoon, NCOs first. :):p

cheese

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Claim to fame? What in the world is wrong with your head? I merely posted that incident as it was pertinent to Open carry.

Then the thread got severely hijacked. And it was funny for a long time.

And what the hell do you mean All Those Incidents? You have no idea what you are talking about.

I have had TWO incidents. That one was humorous, and is not frequently referenced. The thread IS frequently referenced on the other hand.

The other incident resulted in a disorderly conduct charge that was swiftly taken care of.

I DO NOT claim any "Fame" I don't give a flying monkey f--- what you or anyone else that has never met me thinks of me.

I would sure hope you are not this big of a jack ass when you are speaking fact to face with someone.

And as for my wife, You had better learn quickly that speaking of anothers wife in a negative light is a surefire way to piss them off. Not a good thing to do when carrying a weapon.

calm down young man. you almost sound pissy.

yaddddaywhatayadda.

how does the phrase,"Dont kill your wife" piss a guy off?

and are you trying to threaten me?

"And as for my wife, You had better learn quickly that speaking of anothers wife in a negative light is a surefire way to piss them off. Not a good thing to do when carrying a weapon."

negative light? WTF are you smoking child?

and why do I care if you carry a weapon? you could carry a purse for all I care.

Yawn I am growing weary of this already.

thx997303

imported post

Then why bother to reply?

As I said, I really couldn't care any less what you think of me.

Just an aggravated yet mostly neutral reminder that some may not like the way you speak.

Anyway, no reason for this to continue.

Wonder, where are you coming up with this child stuff? It sounds a little condescending. Oh well, do as you please.