• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new study concerning gun carry

cheese

imported post

I doubt it. I brought something similar up about a week ago and nothing has happend.

Thx and his crew get to run this place.

cheese

imported post

when I noted that LOVESHISXD45, thx and jensen get to post whatever they want with no corrections I started to respond with a bit of edge in my posts.

UtahJarhead

imported post

cheese wrote:
when I noted that LOVESHISXD45, thx and jensen get to post whatever they want with no corrections I started to respond with a bit of edge in my posts.

Everybody posts what they want as long as they're not a troll. Not getting the picture?

cheese

imported post

are you saying I have to agree with you?

are you saying that having my OWN opinion and not being in fear of the POLICE is a problem?

Does that make one a troll?

Why dont you define TROLL for me.

Seems to me that having an opinion that does not align with some others makes one a troll.

Are YOU getting the picture?

cheese

imported post

another thought,

You asked if I would call you a name face to face if you had a gun.

Why the question? Does it matter that you have a gun? Does it change my opinion?

Does it make you feel like I would not call you a name cause you have a gun?

Did you answere yes to the last question?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

cheese wrote:
another thought, You asked if I would call you a name face to face if you had a gun. Why the question? Does it matter that you have a gun? Does it change my opinion? Does it make you feel like I would not call you a name cause you have a gun? Did you answere yes to the last question?
Yes, it matters. You came to "opencarry.org" and said...

cheese wrote:
Im getting the opinion that some of you are pussies that are afraid of about anything and have to carry a gun to feel like a man.
You did not come to a "people who wear red shirts" website. So for you to randomly approach someone and call them a name would be odd, unless you really don't like red shirts.

My point is, how would you recognize on of us in public to call us a name if there was no firearm to identify us? Isn't that the whole reason we are xxxxxxx anyways?

cheese

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote: You're a great American. :monkey

Why thank you.

Locked - repeat rules violation.