Thread: Cheap ammo?

Post imported post

Does anyone know of anywhere to get cheap 9mm ammo between Seattle and Bellingham? I want to put a bunch of rounds down-range. But everything seems pretty spendy here in town. I can buy in bulk or by the box.... It seems that a couple places its cheaper to buy smaller boxes (seems wrong to me). I just want practice rounds to get a good feel for my new Taurus PT 111. Also, I would like to show my wife how to shoot.
    I am the person responsible for myself, my wife and my son. I take that VERY seriously.

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been finding. Anything close to that price locally? Would be nice to just go pick it up.
    I am the person responsible for myself, my wife and my son. I take that VERY seriously.

Banned

Post imported post

could try walmart.

if you have gun shops local try them

Post imported post

The cheapest I've seen regularly for 9mm is in the $13 to $15 range at Kesselring's in Burlington, not too far from you. I've picked some up at WallyWorld for around $11, but that's reeeeeeeeal hit or miss.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Post imported post

I've been into Kesselrings. They seem to be the cheapest around. The Wal-marche never has 9mm. I was hoping to find maybe 1000 rounds for around 200.

Post imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
    I've been into Kesselrings. They seem to be the cheapest around. The Wal-marche never has 9mm. I was hoping to find maybe 1000 rounds for around 200.
    Dun think you will. $225-ish is the lowest i've seen online, but ya gotta tack on shipping. Try cabela's website too, they usually have some good deals if anything's in stock. The store is probably farther than you'd want to drive tho.

Post imported post

I just purchased a box of aluminum cased blaser for $199 from WCA in Issaquah.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

Tawnos wrote:
    I just purchased a box of aluminum cased blaser for $199 from WCA in Issaquah.
    Hmm where's that at?

"If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

Try Travis at twfirearms@gmail.com or 360-393-9429 in Whatcom County. He does a lot of law enforcement contracts but will sell to the general public. Tell him Calvin the Harley mechanic sent you. I don't know what his prices are but he had decent pricing on 45 last time I bought a couple boxes from him.

Post imported post

I bought 1000 round box of 9mm FMJ at the WAC Monroe show for $240 (tax incl) I am hoping to restock at the Puyallup show in a couple of weeks.

West Coast Armory in Issaquah had the same for $250 + tax a last month.

Lynnwood and Capitol Hill, Washington, USA

Post imported post

Walmrt up in everett gets a good amount o 9mm in every week or 2. i got 250 rounds for $56 an change a couple days ago and 5(100/rnd) boxes of Winchester white Box for about $20/a box like 2wks ago But it is hit an miss..