• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cheap ammo?

tyguy808

imported post

Does anyone know of anywhere to get cheap 9mm ammo between Seattle and Bellingham? I want to put a bunch of rounds down-range. But everything seems pretty spendy here in town. I can buy in bulk or by the box.... It seems that a couple places its cheaper to buy smaller boxes (seems wrong to me). I just want practice rounds to get a good feel for my new Taurus PT 111. Also, I would like to show my wife how to shoot.

tyguy808

imported post

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been finding. Anything close to that price locally? Would be nice to just go pick it up.

Metalhead47

imported post

The cheapest I've seen regularly for 9mm is in the $13 to $15 range at Kesselring's in Burlington, not too far from you. I've picked some up at WallyWorld for around $11, but that's reeeeeeeeal hit or miss.

tyguy808

imported post

I've been into Kesselrings. They seem to be the cheapest around. The Wal-marche never has 9mm. I was hoping to find maybe 1000 rounds for around 200.

Metalhead47

imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
I've been into Kesselrings. They seem to be the cheapest around. The Wal-marche never has 9mm. I was hoping to find maybe 1000 rounds for around 200.
Dun think you will. $225-ish is the lowest i've seen online, but ya gotta tack on shipping. Try cabela's website too, they usually have some good deals if anything's in stock. The store is probably farther than you'd want to drive tho.

Tawnos

imported post

I just purchased a box of aluminum cased blaser for $199 from WCA in Issaquah.

heresolong

imported post

Try Travis at twfirearms@gmail.com or 360-393-9429 in Whatcom County. He does a lot of law enforcement contracts but will sell to the general public. Tell him Calvin the Harley mechanic sent you. I don't know what his prices are but he had decent pricing on 45 last time I bought a couple boxes from him.

Hendo

imported post

I bought 1000 round box of 9mm FMJ at the WAC Monroe show for $240 (tax incl) I am hoping to restock at the Puyallup show in a couple of weeks.

West Coast Armory in Issaquah had the same for $250 + tax a last month.