• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater October OC Dining Out

Bubba Ron

imported post

Since we haven't had a dining out in the last 10 days :cry: let's get together at the Chesapeake Golden Corral, 2324 CHESAPEAKE SQUARE RING RD CHESAPEAKE,VA, this Wednesday, Oct 14 at 7:00 PM - it just happens to be someone's birthday the following day....hope you can make it :cool:

Bubba Ron

imported post

paintballtroy wrote:
i just moved here about 2 weeks ago so i dont know anyone but im game
Welcome to OCDO !!! You won't be a stranger very long, it's a great group and if you're uncomfortable open carrying, come unarmed and learn the ropes!!

Bubba Ron

imported post

We have the room in the back corner reserved for tomorrow night - it's under my last name. We should be there around 6:45. Let's fill the room!!

fully_armed_biker

imported post

CRF...Yeah, that'd be the best way to go. Go down Hampton Blvd to the Midtown tunnel...164 to 664. You have 2 choices...either go to Portsmouth Blvd or you can get off at Pughsville Rd...take a left at the top of the ramp...go to the second light (Taylor Rd) and take a right. Golden Corral is pretty much right at the corner of Taylor Rd and Portsmouth Blvd inside the Ches. Sq. mall area. I live right off of 164 and Cedar Ln in Churchland...that'll be the way I go.

VAman49

imported post

We won't be able to make this one. I was in the emergency room Saturday night for a kidney stone...finally passed it yesterday and back at work for the first time this week. I'm still feeling pretty beat up so I don't plan on staying all day here and don't plan on going out tonight. Hopefully we can make the next one.

darthmord

imported post

Seems I may be able to make this dinner. Still up in the air. If I do get to go, it'll only be me. My wife won't be able to make it regardless.

Work still has this up in the air. Depends on when I get to leave today (which in turn depends onwhat time todayI get a certain vendor application update).