• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater October OC Dining Out

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
RON-Please bring those VCDL stickers. Thanks buddy:lol:
ALEX - I brought them, even told you I had them, and you left without them anyway ????? Yea I can bring them to the next dining out - with a gentle reminder:cool: (couldn't you just have use the bathrooms in the Golden Corral??)

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
RON-Please bring those VCDL stickers. Thanks buddy:lol:
ALEX - I brought them, even told you I had them, and you left without them anyway ????? Yea I can bring them to the next dining out - with a gentle reminder:cool: (couldn't you just have use the bathrooms in the Golden Corral??)
I HATE public bathrooms. I'm a slight germaphobe I guess you could say. lol

45acpForMe

imported post

I had a great time too andhad to leave a bit early. I convinced my youngest (Sarah) to come with a slight bribe of hitting the mall first. She was ready to go around 8pm and I had to leave to get her to bed on a school night.

Nice to see new faces! KimberCarrier, how about another Peninsula dinner? I wouldn't even mind going back to Vinny's for that great Chicken Parmesan sub (and very cute waitress) :)

ODA 226

imported post

Once the wife starts her new job as a Restaurant Manager of KOAME in Churchland, we'll have a brand new place to go to. The owner is an OC'er and has already declared the place "2A Friendly"!

It'll be open in mid-November, so let's get a big group together and give this place our support!

DocKen

imported post

ODA,

You should have him think about a discount for those Open Carrying. If not all the time, on certain nights.

Don't know of anybody else that does this. Sure this would get some publicity, as well as a lot of good support. May even get some other restaurants to do the same.

At the very least no one is going to be going in there to stir up trouble on those nights!

fully_armed_biker

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Once the wife starts her new job as a Restaurant Manager of KOAME in Churchland, we'll have a brand new place to go to. The owner is an OC'er and has already declared the place "2A Friendly"!

It'll be open in mid-November, so let's get a big group together and give this place our support!

ODA...where in Churchland is it? My wife and I live in Churchland and I definitely want to support this, and any establishment close to home that's 2A friendly! I went to whitepages.com and searched the name...I got an address; but, when I mapped it, it says it's right in the middle of the Elizabeth River. LOL!!! I bet it's what used to be called City Limits...right on the Portsmouth/Chesapeake line. After the OC dinner the other night, we had to pick up a prescription for our daughter at the Walgreens at High St and Tyre Neck Rd. As we we're driving where City Limits is/was my wife said they had changed their name and by the time I looked, we were past it.

*editted for spelling*

Milbars

imported post

I probably won't be returning until Thanksgiving week and will be a little busy for a few days filing paperwork and such but hopefully I can hit up the December one!

ODA 226

imported post

fully_armed_biker wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

ODA...where in Churchland is it? My wife and I live in Churchland and I definitely want to support this, and any establishment close to home that's 2A friendly! I went to whitepages.com and searched the name...I got an address; but, when I mapped it, it says it's right in the middle of the Elizabeth River. LOL!!! I bet it's what used to be called City Limits...right on the Portsmouth/Chesapeake line. After the OC dinner the other night, we had to pick up a prescription for our daughter at the Walgreens at High St and Tyre Neck Rd. As we we're driving where City Limits is/was my wife said they had changed their name and by the time I looked, we were past it.

*editted for spelling*
It's near the Walgreens on the Portsmouth/ Chesapeake line. There is a Hawaiian restaurant right next to it. They will open next month. I'll keep everyone posted.

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Ok options that I'm thinking of on the peninsula are Unos, Fudruckers, or Five Guys. What to yall think?
Don't think....post, little buddy ;) When you start asking for everyone's opinion, you'll get 20 different ones - post where and when you want to dine out and the folks that can make will be there....