• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bersa's

okboomer

imported post

I had a .380 as my first CC gun and loved it ... passed it to my daughter when she qualified for her CC.

Several men that have shot mine were nicely surprised at it's action and said they would definitely consider it as a BUG.

James

imported post

I alsohave aBersa Thunder 380 deluxe. I love it. It has never failed to fire. The only problem I have is finding ammo. But, hopefully that problem will ease up eventually.

6L6GC

imported post

I have three Bersa 380s and love 'em. They go bang every time that I pull the trigger. They look good. Are well made. Durable and accurate. Ammo is not a problem since I reload. Bersas are good bargins.

bomber

imported post

i found this to be helpful

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgt65OL7t3c

DEROS72

imported post

I have had several Bersa's and have found them to be one of the finest .380s on the market.Lately I haven't noticed any shortage of ammo for it.My Witness .45 is my primary carrie pistol and have an anle holster for my Bersa for a backup.Sometime I will carry my Bersa as primary.

My EAA Witness .45 and Bersa Thunder .380

DEROS72

imported post

I also Bought this Bersa .380 for my oldest daughter and she is pretty good with it now.

SlowDog

imported post

I bought a Bersa Thunder 380 PLUS 15+1 off of GunBroker.com for 340.00 with 2 mags. Had to do a little feed ramp polishing but hey, had to do that on some 850.00 guns too. Holsters are hard to find and I will be reloading 380's now because they are so hard to find.

For PP loads in this gun Corbon 380 +p's are great loads. I've used them for years and yes even once for self defense. Shot from a AMT Back-Up hit BG in thigh. Took his leg out from under him. Because of AMT's sight design I was lucky to hit him at all from 50 feet away but it was all I had & he was shooting at me. The Bersa sights are way better and very accurate. 16 rounds total makes me feel better too!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

ijusam

imported post

SlowDog wrote:
I bought a Bersa Thunder 380 PLUS 15+1 off of GunBroker.com for 340.00 with 2 mags. Had to do a little feed ramp polishing but hey, had to do that on some 850.00 guns too. Holsters are hard to find and I will be reloading 380's now because they are so hard to find.

For PP loads in this gun Corbon 380 +p's are great loads. I've used them for years and yes even once for self defense. Shot from a AMT Back-Up hit BG in thigh. Took his leg out from under him. Because of AMT's sight design I was lucky to hit him at all from 50 feet away but it was all I had & he was shooting at me. The Bersa sights are way better and very accurate. 16 rounds total makes me feel better too!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
http://personalsecurityzone.com/cgi-win/order/prodlist.exe/PSZ/?Template=ProdDetail.htm&ProductID=25500

SlowDog

imported post

Thanks for the quick holster info. I am a leather guy. I know old school living in the dark ages but I likes what I likes. I carry my 1911 in a leather "Slide" holster and just found someone who makes one for the bersa 380!!:celebrate