Thread: Holster for XD Sub Compact with Streamlight TLR-3?

Post imported post

Hey everyone I'm brand new to this site. I just graduated my carry class yesterday so I'm ALL OVER looking for stuff and info on carrying. I just bought the TLR-3 light for my Sub Compact XD .40 and it looks and works great. This is a home defense and carry gun. I dont like the idea of holding a flashlight with my left and shooting with my right if you know what I mean haha. I'm a firm believer in checking my target so I feel as if I need this light. But it looks like there are very few holsters that accomodate lights. If anyone has any suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate it! I would really like an inside the pants holster since its easier to conceal! I'm also a big guy with a 40" waist so try to keeo that in mind! Thank you guys! -Scotty

I've also included a pic of her just for fun!

Post imported post

IloveMyXD wrote:
    Hey everyone I'm brand new to this site. I just graduated my carry class yesterday so I'm ALL OVER looking for stuff and info on carrying. I just bought the TLR-3 light for my Sub Compact XD .40 and it looks and works great. This is a home defense and carry gun. I dont like the idea of holding a flashlight with my left and shooting with my right if you know what I mean haha. I'm a firm believer in checking my target so I feel as if I need this light. But it looks like there are very few holsters that accomodate lights. If anyone has any suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate it! I would really like an inside the pants holster since its easier to conceal! I'm also a big guy with a 40" waist so try to keeo that in mind! Thank you guys! -Scotty

I've also included a pic of her just for fun!
    Check out raven concealment:
    http://www.themalabarfront.com/produ...oducts_id=1580