• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for XD Sub Compact with Streamlight TLR-3?

IloveMyXD

imported post

Hey everyone I'm brand new to this site. I just graduated my carry class yesterday so I'm ALL OVER looking for stuff and info on carrying. I just bought the TLR-3 light for my Sub Compact XD .40 and it looks and works great. This is a home defense and carry gun. I dont like the idea of holding a flashlight with my left and shooting with my right if you know what I mean haha. I'm a firm believer in checking my target so I feel as if I need this light. But it looks like there are very few holsters that accomodate lights. If anyone has any suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate it! I would really like an inside the pants holster since its easier to conceal! I'm also a big guy with a 40" waist so try to keeo that in mind! Thank you guys! -Scotty

I've also included a pic of her just for fun!

inbox485

imported post

IloveMyXD wrote:
Hey everyone I'm brand new to this site. I just graduated my carry class yesterday so I'm ALL OVER looking for stuff and info on carrying. I just bought the TLR-3 light for my Sub Compact XD .40 and it looks and works great. This is a home defense and carry gun. I dont like the idea of holding a flashlight with my left and shooting with my right if you know what I mean haha. I'm a firm believer in checking my target so I feel as if I need this light. But it looks like there are very few holsters that accomodate lights. If anyone has any suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate it! I would really like an inside the pants holster since its easier to conceal! I'm also a big guy with a 40" waist so try to keeo that in mind! Thank you guys! -Scotty

I've also included a pic of her just for fun!
Check out raven concealment:
http://www.themalabarfront.com/product_info.php?cPath=82_85_93&products_id=1580