• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS Remington 710 7mm Mag

jarhead1911A

imported post

So tonight i wrecked my wifes car and i have to sell my prize huting rifle to pay for the deductable.

Remington 710 7mm mag
Detach Mag
Hi powered Scope
Synthetic Stock
Bi Pod

50rds through it since new

$550.00

okkid

imported post

Thats a good price but have no money. Bummer on the car.

Good luck. I will ask around for you as well as deer season is this Sat.

jarhead1911A

imported post

hey thanks man the wife is PISSED!!!!!!! i think i had better sell this rifle fast before i become half the man i used to be......

opencary?

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
hey thanks man the wife is PISSED!!!!!!! i think i had better sell this rifle fast before i become half the man i used to be......
Thats sad about your wife's car, Use her insurance dont sell you gun. sounds like she has your balls in her purse:p

Commodore76

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
So tonight i wrecked my wifes car and i have to sell my prize huting rifle to pay for the deductable.

Remington 710 7mm mag
Detach Mag
Hi powered Scope
Synthetic Stock
Bi Pod

50rds through it since new

$550.00

You forgot to mention that there have been two casualties caused by that rifle... A pretty young girls eyebrow got nailed because her face was too close to the scope when she pulled the trigger. Who was the second??? Did the owner (YOU) do the exact same thing???

Yep, two eyebrows in the same hour, by the same scope. Great day of shooting!

Sorry to hear about the car and rifle. Sad

If anyone has a question about the rifle, cleanliness, accuracy etc, I was able to fire this weapon and can vouch for 5.0 condition forbarely used. Sweet ride!

Keep the chin up Marine.

Good Luck

jarhead1911A

imported post

ya ya i got bit by the rifle i love oh well hey alittle bump on the head is alot cheaper than a hooker lmao

Commodore76

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
ya ya i got bit by the rifle i love oh well hey alittle bump on the head is alot cheaper than a hooker lmao

Hey, she is a beautifull, INNOCENT, little girl.

Slightly damaged from hanging out with former Marine, but that is to be expected!

jarhead1911A

imported post

its an AIM 6-24x50 Green 0r Red Lighted Mil- Dot Reticle

U can speak to how well it shoots as you shot up most of my ammo :p

Commodore76

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
its an AIM 6-24x50 Green 0r Red Lighted Mil- Dot Reticle

U can speak to how well it shoots as you shot up most of my ammo :p

Hey, look up at my other posts, I have testified as to the performance! The guy who might be interested has been briefed as well.

I'll pass along the scope info.

If I fired TWO (2) rounds out of your rifle and that was most of your ammo... You need areality check! ALWAYS HAVEA SURPLUS!

I'll get back with ya soon,

Me

Trigger Dr

imported post

Sorry man, real bummer. I thgought about your rifle, but...I took this picture a little after 3:00 this afternoon. The tree branch totaled the wife's car. $5404.00 repair cost for a $3500 car.

Jim

Tawnos

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Sorry man, real bummer. I thgought about your rifle, but...I took this picture a little after 3:00 this afternoon. The tree branch totaled the wife's car. $5404.00 repair cost for a $3500 car.

Jim
Insurance deductible has to be lower than that...?