Thread: Miss my OC RIGHTS

Post imported post

Wanted to post a quick note that I'm still alive and well. work has be working different hours each week and sent away on deployments.

I really miss being able to OC. A right only those who have the RIGHT ALLOWED TO THEM can appreciate. All I can do here in Oklahoma is CC and its a real drag at times as well. Several of the local LEO's that i have spoken to said they didn't have an issue with it but would be a real change if it was allowed (fingers crossed).

AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?
    Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy
    Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I wondered how you were doing out there with the switch to CC only. Good luck in OK and hopefully you can help push them toward unlicensed OC!

Post imported post

Thanks

I will admit I was a bit apprehensive the first time the family andI went out to dinner and I CC'd. I have found quite a bit of places that have the "No weapons allowed" signs.

I have had to sideline my S&W .40 for the wife's .38 as its much easier to CC. I really miss OC'ing. You all have a good thing going that's for sure.
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?

Post imported post

Bullbuster wrote:
    Thanks

I will admit I was a bit apprehensive the first time the family andI went out to dinner and I CC'd. I have found quite a bit of places that have the "No weapons allowed" signs.

I have had to sideline my S&W .40 for the wife's .38 as its much easier to CC. I really miss OC'ing. You all have a good thing going that's for sure.
    Harness this as your chance to make a difference. Start talking to people and promote OC. Surely it will seem really small at first but it can grow exponentially if you put enough passion into it.

Post imported post

Hard part right now is finding Oklahoma members here and at a CC siteI got to.
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?