• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Miss my OC RIGHTS

Bullbuster

imported post

Wanted to post a quick note that I'm still alive and well. work has be working different hours each week and sent away on deployments.

I really miss being able to OC. A right only those who have the RIGHT ALLOWED TO THEM can appreciate. All I can do here in Oklahoma is CC and its a real drag at times as well. Several of the local LEO's that i have spoken to said they didn't have an issue with it but would be a real change if it was allowed (fingers crossed).

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I wondered how you were doing out there with the switch to CC only. Good luck in OK and hopefully you can help push them toward unlicensed OC! :)

Bullbuster

imported post

Thanks

I will admit I was a bit apprehensive the first time the family andI went out to dinner and I CC'd. I have found quite a bit of places that have the "No weapons allowed" signs.

I have had to sideline my S&W .40 for the wife's .38 as its much easier to CC. I really miss OC'ing. You all have a good thing going that's for sure.

richarcm

imported post

Bullbuster wrote:
Thanks

I will admit I was a bit apprehensive the first time the family andI went out to dinner and I CC'd. I have found quite a bit of places that have the "No weapons allowed" signs.

I have had to sideline my S&W .40 for the wife's .38 as its much easier to CC. I really miss OC'ing. You all have a good thing going that's for sure.
Harness this as your chance to make a difference. Start talking to people and promote OC. Surely it will seem really small at first but it can grow exponentially if you put enough passion into it.