• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the forum

scot623

imported post

Just wanted to say hi. Also wanted to relay that Eastpointe PD issues purchase permits very quickly. Took me 25 minutes from start to finish for 2 permits. Beats the hell out of Roseville from what I've heard.

cabman1

imported post

scot623 wrote:
Just wanted to say hi. Also wanted to relay that Eastpointe PD issues purchase permits very quickly. Took me 25 minutes from start to finish for 2 permits. Beats the hell out of Roseville from what I've heard.

Thats good scot623 could you put your location in your profile

scot623

imported post

I'm looking forward to a meet. Looks like the weather may have limited our fall outdoor get togethers. I'll keep my eyes open for a Sunday meet, though. I work retail so Saturdays are tough for me.

dsmith4825

imported post

Jeff, have you had issues in Eastpointe, so far my experience has been quite favorable. I carry to the local 7-eleven and in my neighorhood all the time and have had no isses so far.

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

Yea, I had a pretty flagrant violation of my rights on my front porch quite a while back. There is an old post on here somewhere about that.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=17219&forum_id=30&highlight=porch

One time after that I had a minor issue where some reserves were trying to railroad me in the park but I quickly stood them down. I should also say that I have also walked right past a group of regulars and reserves at the park a month or two ago without a word said. Maybe they have changed their tunes?!?!?!

edit to add link