• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry for beginners. Talk on OC in Michigan

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Open Carry for beginners.[/b]

A talk on the practice of open carry in Michigan.

Where: 131 N. Grand Ave, Fowlerville Mi, 48836
When: November 7th, 2009
Time: 12 noon to 3pm.

In God We Trust M/C a Christian Motorcycle Club is hosting a luncheon and a talk on the Open Carry of a handgun. The Speaker will be Brian Jeffs, President of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. (MOC) http://www.miopencarry.org. Mr. Jeffs will also speak about the Second Amendment March (http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com) on April 19[suP]th[/suP] in Washington D.C. A lunch will be available along with items for sale to raise money for all three organizations.

If you are new to open carry or just want to learn more about this growing practice we encourage you to come and see what everyone is talking about.

Other speakers scheduled to appear area local law enforcement officer. We are working on getting a attorney to be on had as well. All speakers will be answering questions on the practice of open carry.

cabman1

imported post

yes sir

as long as its not pork

no pork in fowlerville

do need some of those home made chips and salsa wanna send me some

cant make it up the 7th due to a food drive im doing saturday and sunday

Taurus850CIA

imported post

rj3663 wrote:
cabman1 wrote:
Where is this fowlerville place at?I am unsure!!!
Gordon was just being funny here. If theres guns and food around he'll sniff it out.
Well crap. Chalk that up to not being able to read emotion in black and white letters... oh well. There's a map anyway, for the rest of us who have less effective proboscises. ;)

rj3663

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
cant make it up the 7th due to a food drive im doing saturday and sunday
If anyone would like to bring items for the food drive I'll see to it that it makes its way to Gordon. (cabman1) Be a good reason for me to go visit.