• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry for beginners. Talk on OC in Michigan

WARCHILD

imported post

How about if I wear my goatskin jacket?...:p

Just went for a test drive, brakes work....damn I'm good.

What time you need me there Brian?

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
How about if I wear my goatskin jacket?...:p

Just went for a test drive, brakes work....damn I'm good.

What time you need me there Brian?
Make it sheep skin and your on.

I hope to get there about 11:30 to set up.

rj3663

imported post

i got a call from our local pd. they have sources telling them that the village will be crawling with bikers "all packing guns" so theyve added extra officers to be ready! All i'm aware of is the blurb in the paper. wow.

WARCHILD

imported post

I guess maybe I better make sure I wear clean underwear...just in case I get invited to the "graybar hotel" for a while...:lol::lol:

rj3663

imported post

There's a second article in todays paper about our event for tomorrow and its a pretty favorable read. I don't see where we've called all our biker friends to show up strapped mentioned anywhere. Lets all have a good show tomorrow and remember...keep it holstered. BTW, anyone pulling a gun from a holster for any reason will be asked to leave. This is not "show & tell" Let's set a great example.