• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun ban at Seattle parks facilities goes into effect

FrankC

imported post

I truly can't comprehend what is wrong with this retard! Why would you go out of your way to try and impose illegal restrictions on your constituents? IMO this tool needs to be fined for w/e the cost of all this horseshit will bring and then ship his lame ass off to california where he belongs.

kwiebe

imported post

FrankC wrote:
I truly can't comprehend what is wrong with this retard! Why would you go out of your way to try and impose illegal restrictions on your constituents? IMO this tool needs to be fined for w/e the cost of all this horse@#$% will bring and then ship his lame ass off to california where he belongs.
Elitism. This is the rule in America nowadays: We know what's best for our adoring fans and sheep. If they say otherwise, it's because they're stupid and don't understand.

FrankC

imported post

kwiebe wrote:
FrankC wrote:
I truly can't comprehend what is wrong with this retard! Why would you go out of your way to try and impose illegal restrictions on your constituents? IMO this tool needs to be fined for w/e the cost of all this horse@#$% will bring and then ship his lame ass off to california where he belongs.
Elitism. This is the rule in America nowadays:  We know what's best for our adoring fans and sheep. If they say otherwise, it's because they're stupid and don't understand.

More like petty spite in this case I think.

DEROS72

imported post

I would think we should get every freakin gun owner in the state to hang out at the park.This is how they will win.One little rule at a time .Are we going to do anything or just say oh well its not that bad and then merely complainuntill the next ban that comes along untill we have nothing left.

TRAKATAK

imported post

I would absolutely be willing to be part of a large open carry gathering at one of these locations and spend the weekend in jail. I am one more person here who is not looking for martyrdom. I just want those in power to know that they cannot crap all over the constitutions of the United States and Washington State.

DEROS72

imported post

If we let them get away with thisw then next they will say well for the kids we will ban carry in resturants and stores and it will go on.Being that it is illegal why can't we get an injunction.

swatspyder

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
If we let them get away with thisw then next they will say well for the kids we will ban carry in resturants and stores and it will go on.Being that it is illegal why can't we get an injunction.
In a perfect world, we wouldn't have to object to his ban, it would never have appeared, but until then, we have to let the big groups try to handle this one for now. All we can do is gather for support.

The picnic/gathering is in motion. We are waiting for more information about the legality and preemption over this ban, and to know when the park we are meeting at is posted.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I was just lucky enough to catch Dave Workman talking to Kirby Wilbur on the radio just before 7:30. Dave mentioned the OC crowd putting together a protest. Also said how he thinks Seattle PD is between a rock and a hard place with this one. Follow orders and illegally tresspass citizens, or disobey illegal orders and look the other way when a report of a legally carried gun comes in.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Im for a protest too, armed and gathered with our families, if we don't stand up who will, who wants to wait years for legal battles between political orginizations. It is up to us to bring this to the forefront.

I just heard that it won't go into effect until signs are posted, so lets wait untill some signs are posted and hold the largest gathering we have had yet. What are they going to do send in the Swat team? If we can we should get other pro gunLEO's to join us at the park.

OC-Aviator

imported post

Say when and where! I will be there. :cuss:

The only ones that will be breaking the law will be nickles and any LEO that disreguards State law for those LEO's that stand with us Thank you.

This is whatpoliticians do in this day and age. They think we are to ignorant to know the law or understand it. So what does he do? He says screw it I will pass the ordanance anyways any the sheeple will follow blindly. Not on my watch!

Oathkeeper- Molon Labe------OUT!

Dave Workman

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
I was just lucky enough to catch Dave Workman talking to Kirby Wilbur on the radio just before 7:30. Dave mentioned the OC crowd putting together a protest. Also said how he thinks Seattle PD is between a rock and a hard place with this one. Follow orders and illegally tresspass citizens, or disobey illegal orders and look the other way when a report of a legally carried gun comes in.

Yeah, that guy Workman is a real pain in the butt sometimes.

Catch his latest here and feel free to circulate these LINKS (but don't reprint and forward the entire article, please!!!)

Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels has made the Seattleparks gun ban official, and the public reaction is overwhelmingly negative, setting the state for a legal confrontation.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m10d15-Nickels-makes-gun-ban-official-and-the-public-reacts

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/ylb7oqe

DEROS72

imported post

How about a strategy meeting at Manus place.It seems we have various groups with diffrent ideas going in different directions here.I would like maybe to get everyone together and I mean everyone divise a plan and put it ito effect.a few of us showing up at one location and getting hauled awayis not going to get the point across .We need everyone moving in the same direction with one mind on this subject.All 2A orginizations.En mass.Do it quickly and dicisively.Also lets get LE involved .I know there are LE that are against this. That way when we dicide on what approach to take we can get media involved as well.

Bobarino

imported post

so lets wait untill some signs are posted and hold the largest gathering we have had yet.

i'm certainly in if i'm not working. i have Sundays off so hopefully it will be held on a Sunday. i would really like to attend. would like to check out Manu's place too as i just moved to Federal Way and haven't had a chance to yet.

Bobby

DEROS72

imported post

We are discussing a planning meeting at Manus resturant Dino's in Normandy park.On sunday the 25th.Does that work for you? I think we need a week to put ideas togaether to bring to the table from all groups.If we act to hastely the media will portray us as a bunch radical gun nuts.Any contacts in the LE community we could garner support from would be awesome. JIm