• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC BBQ Alamogordo NM, This Saturday at noon.

Jizzzle

imported post

Just wanted to plug it again. OC BBQ this Saturday. Noonish. It's going to be potluck but, I'll have a few extra hamburgers. There will be at least 3 grills going. Feel free to bring your own if you like. It will be at Alameda park on white sands at the pavilion next to the playground. You don't have to OC but it's highly encouraged. See you all there!

Creary

imported post

Jizzzle,

I first just want to say thank you for what you did to fight the injustice you received from the Alamogordo LEOs at the theater.

I won't be able to make the pot-luck this time. I live in Clovis, NM and often work Saturdays. But keep having these get-togethers -- I'll eventually be able to make one.

If you're ever up in Clovis let me know.

Jizzzle

imported post

The OC BBQ went really really well. We had about 30 people show up which is quite a bit considering the size of Alamogordo. I'll post some pictures soon.