• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vote for California OC Logo

Which logo would you want to wear on apparel at open carry events?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2/#3

• #8/#9

• #10/#11

• Total voters

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

OK. The logo entries are below. If you feel I left one out that should be in, let me know and I will edit the logo in. If one logo does not come out a definitive winner, we may need to have a run-off vote.

I had to double the numbers up on some of the submissions since the poll will only allow me 10 poll options. I doubled up on similar designs where I could.

Please vote just once.

#1:

01.jpg

#2:

02.jpg

#3:

03.jpg

#4:

04.jpg

#5:

05.jpg

#6:

06.jpg

#7:

07.jpg

#8:

08.jpg

#9:

09.jpg

#10:

10.jpg

#11:

11.jpg

#12:

12.jpg

#13:

13.jpg

Streetbikerr6

imported post

I personally like #12 although I like it in black and white, no color.

Though I think personally this should be more of a concept choosing, not a final product choosing. All of these are great ideas, especially #1 ;)but they should be tweaked and perfected before actually using them.

Sons of Liberty

imported post

Streetbikerr6 wrote:
I personally like #12 although I like it in black and white, no color.

Though I think personally this should be more of a concept choosing, not a final product choosing. All of these are great ideas, especially #1 ;)but they should be tweaked and perfected before actually using them.
I agree that this should be more of a concept choosing.

Captain_Awesome

imported post

Can I say +2 to the above?

Anyways, point is, I agree. Once we decide on a concept, we should all work on perfecting it. (by all, I mean those of you guys who can actually do this stuff - I suck at it.)

Robin47

imported post

I still think an old black powder pistol, shoud be in there as it is also a political

Idea of the first ones in California, thats what they had when coming here.

We are now just "re-exercising" our rights again.

Im not an artist, in putting on a picture, but one might try to do that.

We are reafferming our rights, in the "Right to carry" field !

This is really what we are doing, its always been our right but not exercied

for a lot of years.

Put an old gun on there, pointing the same direction, one above and one below.

\ Robin47 :)

CREWDAD

imported post

Hello All,

I'm new to posting , but have been keeping up and just thought I would jump in. I voted for #12, but I think a combo of # 7 & #12. My only thought about #7 is that the Gripping fist might come off as an aggressive in your face type of thing. Secondly, I like the "A Right Not Exercised is a Right Lost" being Incorporated. Then if you do decide to go with color, also incorporating the U.S. Flag and the California Flag.

Anyways, just some initial thoughts. Thanks for the opportunity to get involved.

Sons of Liberty

imported post

Welcome Crewdad to the OC forums!

Your vote and input is very much appreciated!

As we get a little closer to agreeing on a concept, we will hopefully be able to pin down some of the subtle points as you are bringing out.

Livermoron

imported post

Some form of #7 & #12 tweaked to possibly include the "slogan". Black and white for sure (looks better for decals and shirts/hats etc.).

Merry Christmas!

Livermoron
:cool: