• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone in or near Killeen ????

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
imported post

Moving back to Killeen in the next several months. Looking to see if anyone in the area is for the push to see OC passed as a law. Interested in building a group to meet monthly and help out as a team to do what is needed to see this through.

If interested PM me. When I get settled, I will be focusing on this subject. Looking forward to meeting anyone in the area who has the same thoughts on OCing.

rodbender

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
I think Susanna Gratia-Hupp is still in the Copperas Cove area.
Last I heard, she's not doing anything political for a while. She gives an interview occasionally, but that's about it.

TehGruu

imported post

rodbender wrote:
KBCraig wrote:
I think Susanna Gratia-Hupp is still in the Copperas Cove area.
Last I heard, she's not doing anything political for a while. She gives an interview occasionally, but that's about it.

That is a real shame. I really like her. Oh, and to the OP, I live in Waco.

-Gruu

jdgypsy

imported post

Thanks guys. Will see what I can get going by word of mouth after I settle in down there. At least see if there is a group in the Killeen area I can get interested in the next push with legislature. Having someone like Sussana Hupp on your side would be great. Wow. Thanks for the info.

jdgypsy

imported post

I can understand, she had been through alot and has done alot. Wouldn't bother her at all. Gator, 100 aint' bad. Being back in TX, I hope to run into alot of folks out there for the push to OC. See you all there.

Teh, same here, Waco isn't far off. Hope in the spring there can be a big meet some how in the area.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

TehGruu wrote:
Gator5713 wrote:
I'm in Bryan, only about 100 miles...

Hell, Gator, that makes ya'll neighbors. Oh, and thanks for the mag cleaning tool. :celebrate

-Gruu
Yep, 100 miles is basically 'neighbor' range here in TX!

So did you get the mags apart and cleaned and oiled?