• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arkansas Second Amendment March

myright2carry

imported post

Hi. I am Steve Skillern in Jonesboro. I am the Arkansas Second Amendment March Coordinator. I need your help and support.

Second Amendment March is a grass roots Political action group with the goal to show Washington the amount of support out here for the Second Amendment by staging a March in Washington, D.C. on April 19, 2010. (The date the American Revolution began on the green in Concord) To get there from here, we will hold events across the state culminating with a Rally in Little Rock sometime in Feb-Mar timeframe. Then we will pack as many Arkansans as possible in buses, trains, cars, planes or whatever, ans descend on D.C.

Call me, write me, see me at gun shows. Join with me to show how we Arkansans feel. Call 870-897-3300. email sskill@suddenlink.net. write to me atHwy 1 Gun Training, 17101 Hwy 1N Harrisburg, AR 72432. Visit http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com.

Our time is here!

Steve Skillern, Arkansas Second Amendment March