Thread: warren council member-------reply to me!!

Post imported post

city of warren

John,

I will be submitting the revocation to the city ordinance for the next Council meeting. I have not yet scheduled a meeting with Dwyer but, plan to speak with him next week.

Scott Stevens

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

i am still gonna keep on him about talking with dwyer!!

cause i want to know what he says...i will keep you allposted!!!

Post imported post

Sooo, eventually, this will be a scheduled item on the itinerary? I would definitely not mind going to that meeting to support him!

Post imported post

HE SAID NEXT MEETING!!! IM GOING SO I'LL SEE YOU THERE!!

Post imported post

Nice!! Someone please video tape it. It would be a great follow up to the first council video I'm going to post very cool.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::w hat::what::what::what::what:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:: shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::s hock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::sh ock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate

Who's next

United we STAND!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
    Sooo, eventually, this will be a scheduled item on the itinerary? I would definitely not mind going to that meeting to support him!
    I'm still sticking needles in my eyes from the last meeting. Oh the nightmares.....the horror...
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

isnt that how every council meeting is???

at least you didnt call the judge a dummy and then he walks right out the door past you...........lmfao

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

johnnyd74 wrote:
    isnt that how every council meeting is???

at least you didnt call the judge a dummy and then he walks right out the door past you...........lmfao
    That was priceless. Couldn't have been better timed. You handled it very well. I just hope you don't have to appear before him anytime soon.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

lmfao!!