Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Planning meeting to fight gun ban

Post imported post

In order for all us to come up with a consenses on how to proceed against mayor nickles illegal gun bans we will be having a planning /strategy meeting .

This will be held at Dino's resturant 17642 1st Ave.S. in Normandy Park. Sunday oct 25th beginning at 5PM.

I believe as do others do, shooting off in impromptu protests that may accomplish little an may in fact harm our cause in would be more advantages to get together and discuss stratagey and attack this thing as one informed and unified group.At this point a couple of guys getting hauled in and having their weapons confiscated will accomplish little but to tarnish the image of gun owners.We need to come together with a plan to take it on quickly and decisvely.

I have recieved very positive response to this concept andbelieve we can with the right strategy win this and further advance the rights along with the image of all gun owners.This isn't in my mind just an OC thing but effects us all and have invited all that will stand up for our Second ammendment and the constitution.I will also send out a press release that we intend to take this on and that we stand on the high legal as well as moral ground and with one mind on this issue.Also all of you form out of town please join us.If they get away with it here it will spread to your town very quickly.

By the way OC and or any sort of carry is welcome at Dino's.Wonder what the madia will think when the see law abiding citizens armed at a family resturant.

I know the other side counts on us not to stand up or be a no show.But I have seen differently..

Post imported post

I hope reps from SAF and CCRKBA will be there. They have to be. Workman, that's your responsibility.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

I work the graveyard shift. This is right in the middle of my "night", but I'm going to be there. I hope as many people as possible will be there. This is important; even if you live outside the city limits. We need to show a united front and an organized and coherent response to this gun ban. I know that the Citizens For The Second Amendment group plans to be there (at least the group leader does).
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Great Bookman !that is most excellent.I was informed that all of his group has been informed...

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

They have been. I'm a member and received the e-mail he sent out.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

One of his signs is already working.......

Post imported post

Count my wife and Iin forSunday's meeting, we're both looking forward to some of Manu's fine home cooking as well.

Post imported post

Thats super that you guys can come.We need all the input on this we can get .You'll also find he has a wonder resturant.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Coordinate with the SAF folks for sure on this one, as others have pointed out, there is no need to hand the idiots in Seattle a crowd of OC'rs to make political hay over.

Chatted a bit at work today with a young lady who is an intern at the State Attorney General's Office. She'd been out for a few days, and we talked about the Seattle thing, and she rolled her eyes and said that she was sure the matter would be a big topic there. One does not tell the state to f- off and get away with it.

Methinks if cool heads can prevail long enough, this can be a major butt whooping to the city of Seattle.

Post imported post

Sv this isn't just about OC it's about all of us .Thats why we want this meeting so we can get everyones input and not do something rash.

Post imported post

I'll be there too.

Update: got a friend to join in as well.

Post imported post

I'll try to be there. We'll see how things go. That is the weekend before my 21st birthday too :celebrate

Post imported post

Thats great guys.

Post imported post

Count me in.:celebrate

Post imported post

Deros, you know I'm in for this one.

Post imported post

Thanks so much guys.I am also going to try to get a rep from SAF to join us .So we have everyones input on what tac to take on this.They will here us at city hall ...

Banned

Post imported post

so who's calling the LEO's to let them know we're coming?

Post imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
    so who's calling the LEO's to let them know we're coming?
    where are we going that LEO would need to be notified?

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

I'll be there.

State Researcher

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    Sv this isn't just about OC it's about all of us .Thats why we want this meeting so we can get everyones input and not do something rash.
    Yah, I gathered that.

Post imported post

Group participation to outline this event is a great idea, sadly I will not be able to attend.

While this entire concept should be cut and dry I know nothing in life is, the issue at hand is to have a peaceful demonstration and presenting a positive message to get out and do this with out violating any laws.

I will waiting on a plan of action from the group.

Dave
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Banned

Post imported post

I have a gift certificate for dino's still. hmmmmmmmm tempting

Post imported post

As a Washington native I like to check this forum out from time to time, and I just wanted to say that you guys are doing great work. I only wish I was there to help you guys and get my piece of the action.

Keep it up!

Post imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
    I'll be there.
    I've intended to meet you before, simply out of respect for what you've done for OC in this state. I'll do my best to make it (assuming I'm not already arrested by SPD )
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

What city is Dino's in?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast