• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Planning meeting to fight gun ban

DEROS72

imported post

In order for all us to come up with a consenses on how to proceed against mayor nickles illegal gun bans we will be having a planning /strategy meeting .

This will be held at Dino's resturant 17642 1st Ave.S. in Normandy Park. Sunday oct 25th beginning at 5PM.

I believe as do others do, shooting off in impromptu protests that may accomplish little an may in fact harm our cause in would be more advantages to get together and discuss stratagey and attack this thing as one informed and unified group.At this point a couple of guys getting hauled in and having their weapons confiscated will accomplish little but to tarnish the image of gun owners.We need to come together with a plan to take it on quickly and decisvely.

I have recieved very positive response to this concept andbelieve we can with the right strategy win this and further advance the rights along with the image of all gun owners.This isn't in my mind just an OC thing but effects us all and have invited all that will stand up for our Second ammendment and the constitution.I will also send out a press release that we intend to take this on and that we stand on the high legal as well as moral ground and with one mind on this issue.Also all of you form out of town please join us.If they get away with it here it will spread to your town very quickly.

By the way OC and or any sort of carry is welcome at Dino's.Wonder what the madia will think when the see law abiding citizens armed at a family resturant.

I know the other side counts on us not to stand up or be a no show.But I have seen differently..

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

I work the graveyard shift. This is right in the middle of my "night", but I'm going to be there. I hope as many people as possible will be there. This is important; even if you live outside the city limits. We need to show a united front and an organized and coherent response to this gun ban. I know that the Citizens For The Second Amendment group plans to be there (at least the group leader does).

DEROS72

imported post

Great Bookman !that is most excellent.I was informed that all of his group has been informed...

DEROS72

imported post

Thats super that you guys can come.We need all the input on this we can get .You'll also find he has a wonder resturant.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Coordinate with the SAF folks for sure on this one, as others have pointed out, there is no need to hand the idiots in Seattle a crowd of OC'rs to make political hay over.

Chatted a bit at work today with a young lady who is an intern at the State Attorney General's Office. She'd been out for a few days, and we talked about the Seattle thing, and she rolled her eyes and said that she was sure the matter would be a big topic there. One does not tell the state to f- off and get away with it.

Methinks if cool heads can prevail long enough, this can be a major butt whooping to the city of Seattle.

DEROS72

imported post

Sv this isn't just about OC it's about all of us .Thats why we want this meeting so we can get everyones input and not do something rash.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks so much guys.I am also going to try to get a rep from SAF to join us .So we have everyones input on what tac to take on this.They will here us at city hall ...