• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Planning meeting to fight gun ban

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Group participation to outline this event is a great idea, sadly I will not be able to attend.

While this entire concept should be cut and dry I know nothing in life is, the issue at hand is to have a peaceful demonstration and presenting a positive message to get out and do this with out violating any laws.

I will waiting on a plan of action from the group.

Dave

usaf0906

imported post

As a Washington native I like to check this forum out from time to time, and I just wanted to say that you guys are doing great work. I only wish I was there to help you guys and get my piece of the action.

Keep it up!

Tawnos

imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
I'll be there.
I've intended to meet you before, simply out of respect for what you've done for OC in this state. I'll do my best to make it (assuming I'm not already arrested by SPD ;) )

tyguy808

imported post

I know some folks in the media, if you guys want I can try to reach out to someone and get some coverage. I'm not sure how willing they may be(Left wing Seattle media), but I'll ask if thats what you guys would like.

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't know if I can make it yet, but it's on my calendar. I've been wanting to check out the restaurant.

I've posted links to this thread on northwestfirearms.com forums, as there is interest there as well about a planned response.

swatspyder

imported post

ak56 wrote:
I don't know if I can make it yet, but it's on my calendar. I've been wanting to check out the restaurant.

I've posted links to this thread on northwestfirearms.com forums, as there is interest there as well about a planned response.
any other forums or mail lists we could contact for members of the CC and OC communities?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

swatspyder wrote:
any other forums or mail lists we could contact for members of the CC and OC communities?
I've added it to Seattleguns.net and washingtonguntrader.com as well as the the few Facebook groups I belong to.

Squeak

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
swatspyder wrote:
I've added it to Seattleguns.net and washingtonguntrader.com as well as the the few Facebook groups I belong to.
NationalGunForum.com is a good one.

DEROS72

imported post

I thank all of you .I think with all of us there we will be able to come up with some great ideas as to how to approach and defeat this ban .....rapidly.I will be meeting with manu in a bit and discuss how we will set this up and make this a good meeting.And I beilieve it will be a good one. I will keep you all posted as we move forward.

Manu

imported post

Deros I'll pick you up arround 12:45ish and will go to starbucks in safeway and lets plan things out for gathering at Dino's on 25th. M1guner if you have any suggestions for the sign i am going to post please email me so that I'll compose everything accordingly

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Just a suggestion is to have several places included in this demonstration to emphasize the idea that Police have better things to do then to responding to several different locations for law-abiding citizens exercising their rights.

phoneguy

imported post

Some times I read the subject of this tread too fast.
I thought is was about a "gun fight ban" LOL